Let us take you through some of these benefits:
Click on the numbers below to see each benefit.
To help you diversify your investments in the BAC Local 1 IRA Select program, Advanced Advisor Group (AAG) carefully screens thousands of mutual funds to select a variety of low-cost options for your IRA. AAG is a full-service wealth management firm with over 25 years’ experience and over $2 billion in assets under management, helping individuals just like you grow their wealth and protect their assets.
Review your retirement savings strategy anytime with our Investment Advice Engine. Our online investment questionnaire can help you make well-informed decisions when looking to invest your savings.
Retirement Readiness Report
The BAC Local 1 IRA program provides all investors with access to an annual report that assists you in making future retirement savings and investment decisions. This report is designed to give you a roadmap for meeting your retirement goals.
Stay informed and keep track of your investments 24/7 with our secure online account access. Check balances, change investments.
Looking to consolidate your retirement funds? We make it easy to transfer your other IRAs, 401(k), retirement and supplemental plans to your BAC Local 1 IRA. You can also contribute additional funds to the account.
Professionals and Tools
BAC Local 1 IRA Select has self-service tools as well as trained representatives available to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
BAC Local 1 IRA Select, in partnership with Advanced Advisor Group, provides investment advice for your IRA at NO ADDITIONAL COST with an age appropriate risk-based model portfolio for your IRA assets. We’ve eliminated obstacles such as lack of time, cost and effort to help investors make their aspirations a reality. Not only are our programs easy to use, but we also offer unprecedented levels of customization. We simply don’t believe in the status quo, “one-size fits all” approach. Regardless of your age, income, or marital status, we’re here to help you find solutions to some of today’s most pressing retirement concerns.
As an additional free service to you, we offer unlimited access to our Retirement Readiness Portal where you can tailor the advice recommendation to fit your personal situation.
After logging into the BAC Local 1 IRA Select portal, click on the Manage heading followed by the link to Change Investment Strategy. From here you will see the option to Personalize My Investment Advice where you will be sent over to the Retirement Readiness Portal.
With proper planning, the goals you have today can be within your reach tomorrow. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to help you make them happen!
- AB Discover Growth Advisor
- AB Sustainable Global Thematic Advisor
- American Funds New World F3
- American Beacon Sound Point FIRtln Instl
- AMG Managers Cadence Emerging Cos I
- Carillon Eagle Mid Cap Growth I
- Carillon Scout Mid Cap I
- Columbia Small Cap Index Inst3
- Fidelity 500 Index Institutional Prem
- Fidelity Mid Cap Index Instl Prem
- Fidelity Select Defense & Aero Port
- Fidelity Select Medical and Tech Devcs
- Fuller & Thayler Behavioral Small Cap
- Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Inst.
- Lord Abbett Short Duration Income I
- Lord Abbett Bond-Debenture I
- Payden Global Fixed Income
- Parnassus Endeavor Institutional
- Parnassus Mid Cap Institutional
- PIMCO Income Instl
- Schwab Fundamental US Large Co Idx
- Shelton Nasdaq-100 Index Direct
- Sit US Government Securities
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2020
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2025
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2030
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2035
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2040
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2045
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2050
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2055
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2060
- T. Rowe Price Retirement Balanced
- Vanguard International Growth Adm
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value Index Admiral
- Vanguard Small Cap Value Index Adm
- Virtus KAR International Small-Cap R6
- Boston Trust Asset Management
To learn more about opening and managing your IRA, click on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) tab.